FRENCH TRANSLATION SERVICES
FRENCH TRANSLATION SERVICES IN 3 EASY STEPS
What makes our French translation services different? Working with us means working with a network of colleagues and friends. Branch- (and market-) specific knowledge, easy steps to get you started, transparent pricing. We’ve got you all covered!
- Translation request: Send an email with your project details to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online form. Always specify the desired deadline and target language. We work with SDL Trados Studio and ABBYY to deliver the translation in the exact same file format (Word or PDF translations).
- Translation with or without revision: The translation is always done by a translator who is a native speaker of the target language. Each translation with revision is proofread by a second translator who is also a native speaker of the target language. For localization purposes, we highly recommend to include a revision so that we can make sure that your translation fits the Belgian, French or Swiss market.
- Delivery and feedback: You will receive the translation by email or directly into WordPress, by the agreed delivery time. Got any questions? We’d love to hear them. Your feedback is valuable to us!
FRENCH TRANSLATION SERVICES WITH TRANSPARENT PRICING
Pricing calculated beforehand: number of words in your document x rate per word.
- French translation with comparative revision: €0.15 per word.
- French translation without comparative revision: €0.10 per word.
Other language combinations :
- Dutch translation with comparative revision: €0.19 per word.
- English translation with comparative revision: €0.19 per word.
Please note that this rate does not include editing or SEO.
Not sure how to go about translating your content?
I am a member of the Belgian Chamber of Translators and Interpreters (CBTI-BKVT) and I can walk you every step of the way.
Life at home (50five)