French and English translations
- Translation request: Send your request to email@example.com or use the online form. What if you don’t have a final draft yet? Simply tell us the estimated number of words so that we send you a quote in advance. Specify the desired target language and deadline, and don’t forget to include your billing information.
- Translation and comparative revision: Upon confirmation of the quote, the translation is always done by a translator who is a native speaker of the target language. Each translation is proofread by a second translator who is also a native speaker of the target language.
- Delivery and feedback: You will receive the translation by email, by the agreed delivery time. What if you have any questions or feedback after receiving your translation? Be sure to let us know.
Pricing calculated beforehand: number of words in your document x rate per word.
- French translation with revision: €0.13 per word.
- English translation with revision: €0.15 per word.
- Rate without revision: €0.09 per word.
Not sure how to go about translating your content?
I am a member of the Belgian Chamber of Translators and Interpreters (CBTI-BKVT) and I can walk you every step of the way.